The ERGO Gapper is designed to fill the small void in front of the pistol grip up to the rear of the trigger guard. The Gapper is made from a solvent-resistant thermoplastic elastomer, remains flexible, and cushions your knuckle when holding the grip. It also helps prevent debris from being lodged in the open space and provides a more finished look to the rifle.
- Design allows installation on both .223 and .308 AR-15 type lower receivers.
- A2 sized inner cavity compatible with many accessories available on the market.
- Ergonomically correct finger grooves
- Overmolded SUREGRIP material provides non-slip grip
- Virtually impervious to oils and solvents
- Comes with The Gapper
- Color: Robin's Egg Blue
- Fits: Modern chassis system stocks commonly made for bolt action rifles and AR15/AR10