Maglite's first 1000-lumen torch, the black matte ML150LRX-5019 Rechargeable LED Flashlight employs patented heat sink technology that allows use of a bright LED for law enforcement, security and general-use purposes. Packaged with a charging cradle that uses 230 VAC converter power, the ML150LR offers eco, low, and high power settings as well as a strobe mode, with momentary and constant-on operation, all controlled from a side-mounted push-button switch. The settings are further organized into four function sets: General (high, low, eco), Outdoor (high, low, strobe), Law Enforcement (momentary, high, eco) and Tactical (momentary, high, strobe). Runtimes range from 3.3 hours on high to 79 hours on Eco.
Spot-to-flood focus is adjusted with the classic Maglite quarter-turn head-twist mechanism. The light's three lithium-iron phosphate batteries recharge in about 2.5 hours and are rated for up to 1000 charge/discharge cycles. Measuring 10.7" long and weighing just under a pound, the light features an anodized aluminum housing and is IPX4-rated water resistant. The charging cradle has a status indicator light and an ergonomic quick-release button, and is designed to grip the light securely - upside down if need be - even in a moving vehicle on rough road.
- Advanced heat sink improves brightness and power management
- User-friendly QuickClik interface
- Customizable for fast access to each user's preferred function - High, Low, Eco, 12 Hz Strobe, Momentary On/Off
- Lifetime Tough anodized aluminum body
- QuickFocus - Spot to Flood in about 1/4 turn of the head
Rechargeable Battery Features:
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry for improved safety & performance
- Long-service life - up to 2,000 charge/discharge cycles
Charging Cradle Features:
- Fully charges dead battery in 2.5 hrs.
- Cradle securely clamps light even in rough conditions
- Cannot overcharge battery
- Illumination Source: LED
- Output Range:
Eco: 25 lumens
Low: 138 lumens
High: 1082 lumens
- Battery / Runtime 3 x LiFePO4 C cells:
- Charging cradle runs on: 230V AC converter power
- Charging Time: 2.5 h
- Construction: Aluminum
- Waterproofing: IPX4-rated
- Color/Finish: Stealth Matte Black
- Dimensions: Length: 10.7"
- Weight: 15.5 oz. with battery