The APOLLO S from Ultradyne provides competition level recoil reduction and muzzle control. By using a scientific approach and studying thousands of recoil events, Ultradyne engineers have struck a balance between extreme recoil reduction, virtual elimination of muzzle rise, and less aggressive venting of gas. The Apollo S is perfect for shooters who want drastic recoil reduction with less perceived blast.
- Extreme Recoil Reduction: Class-leading performance
- 100% CNC Machined in the USA: 416 Stainless Steel with ultra-rugged salt bath nitride finish
- Dynamount Ready: Barrel mounted sight option eliminates sight deflection associated with handguard mounting
- Caliber: .223 | 5.56 or smaller
- Barrel Thread: 1/2-28 UNEF-2B
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- Mounting: Shrouded Timing Nut
- Mass: Brake Only 4.4 oz.
Total: 5.2 oz.
- Wrench Flats: 13/16"