The DPMS Oracle LR-308 Upper Receiver Assembly comes completely assembled and ready for installation on any compatible lower receiver. The Oracle is an excellent entry-level upper assembly that incorporates the versatility of the A3 Flat-Top configuration in selecting a preferred sighting arrangement with a solid, fully functional foundation of quality components. It is the perfect way to get into the larger, more powerful LR-308 platform at a price that won't break the bank, and is an ideal candidate for future user customization.
The Oracle features a 16" Heavy Contour Barrel with a versatile 1 in 10" rifling twist rate capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullet weights. It utilizes an A3-style Extruded 7029-T6 Aluminum upper receiver with forward assist, ejection port door and integral shell deflector. The upper comes equipped with heat resistant GlacierGuard polymer handguards, single rail gas block, charging handle, complete bolt & carrier assembly, and an A2 birdcage flash hider. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec, steel parts are manganese phosphate treated (parkerized) matte black.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy (HBAR)
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Chamber: 7.62x51mm NATO / 308 Winchester
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer GlacierGuard
- Sights: None