ATI AR-15 Aluminum 6-Sided Rifle Length Free-Float Forend with Slotted Barrel Nut
Listening to Law Enforcement, Military Personnel and Hunters, ATI has designed an AR-15 Forend that allows for maximum ease of use.
- Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum 6-Sided Rifle Length Free-Float Forend
- Insert Rails at 45 Angles Around the Circumference of the Forend for Ultimate Versatility, and more Natural Placement of Accessories.
- Mounting Long Distance Optics on the Top Rail and a Short Distance Sight onto the 45 Rail makes Switching Between Long and Short Range Targeting as Quick as a Twist of the Wrist
- Slide Rails into any Position on the Forend for Nearly Unlimited Customization.
- Put Accessories Exactly where You want them
- Added vents on sides of forend help dissipate barrel heat, especially during rapid fire.
- Available Rail Sizes: 2", 3", 4", 6" and 12" (Sold Separately)
- Slotted Barrel Nut Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Three Set Screws Lock the Forend into Place on the Slotted Barrel Nut
- Provides a Secure Fit, that cannot Rotate
- Eliminates the need for the Jam Nut
- Allows Forend to be Installed Flush to the Receiver
- Virtually Indestructible
- Fits: Most AR-15 Variants
- Weight: 9.1 oz.
- Color: Black
Note: Forend Requires a Low Profile Gas Block for Installation. Forend weights do not include the weight of Picatinny Rails or Accessories.