The Aimpoint 6XMag-1 was specifically designed for use with Aimpoint Micro T-2 and Aimpoint Micro H-2 red dot sights. This module gives professional users enhanced capability for long-range aiming and observation. A variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting allows the magnifier to be adapted to the individual operator's eye.
The 6XMag-1 can also be used as a handheld 6X monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
The 6XMag-1 is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
- Optical Magnification: 6x
- NVD Compatible: Yes
- Field of View: 3°
- Exit Pupil: 3.3mm
- Eye Relief: 70mm
- Transmission: 75% (Photopic, Integral Transmission)
- Dioptric Adjustment: ± 3.0 D
- Length: 6"
- Width: 1 13/16"
- Height: 1 1/16"
- Weight: 8 oz ( With Battery and Rubber Cover)
- Housing Material: Hard-anodized Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color: Matte Dark Gray to Black
- Surface Treatment: Hard Anodized, Matte, with Protective Rubber Armor Cover
- Temperature Range Operation: -45 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature Range Storage: -45 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature Shock: From -40 °C to +55 °C
- Humidity: +40 °C, RH: 95%
- Immersion, Static: Immersion to a depth of 25m