The Aimpoint 6XMag-1 was specifically designed for use with Aimpoint Micro T-2 and Aimpoint Micro H-2 red dot sights. This module gives professional users enhanced capability for long-range aiming and observation. A variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting allows the magnifier to be adapted to the individual operator’s eye.
The 6XMag-1 can also be used as a handheld 6X monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
The 6XMag-1 is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
Product comes with Twist Mount base.
- Optical magnification: 6x
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Field of view (FoV): 3°
- Exit pupil: 3.3 mm
- Eye relief: 70 mm
- Transmission: 75 % (photopic, integral transmission)
- Dioptric adjustment: ± 3.0 D
- Length sight only: 151 mm (6.0”)
- Width: 46 mm (1 13/16”)
- Height sight only: 43 mm (1 1/16”)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 250 grams (8.8 ounces) including rubber cover
- Housing material: Hard-anodized aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte dark grey to black