Belonging to the Hunter series of sights, the Aimpoint H34L sight is ideal for use on rifles with standard or magnum actions, and it suits any hunter who desires the classic lines of a full length sight. It can be mounted using any standard 34 mm rings.
Unique features of the Aimpoint H34L:
- Ideal for use on rifles with standard or magnum actions
- Ultra modern European design features and distinctive visual lines
- Two 34mm Weaver-style sight rings supplied with each sight
- Multi-coated 39 mm objective lens
- 50 000 hours of constant operation from a single CR-2032 battery
- 2 MOA dot
- Fully waterproof
- 12 position digital push button intensity adjustment
- Adjustment turret caps are the only tools required to zero the sight
- Incredibly fast and accurate
- Legendary Aimpoint toughness
Standard features for all Aimpoint sights:
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence
- Technology ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)
- Working principle Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
- Lightsource LED (Light Emitting Diode): Totally eye-safe
- Lightsource Wavelength: 650 nm red light
- Red Dot Size in MOA (minute of angle)*: 2
- Parallax: Absence of parallax
- No centering required
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatibility: No
- Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens: Yes
- Magnification: No magnification (1X)
- Battery: One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery Life (in hours) **: 50,000 (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Dot Intensity Adjustment: Digital push button
- Daylight (DL) Settings: 1 Off & 12 DL
- Material Housing: High strength aluminum
- Surface Finish: Anodized, semi-matte
- Color Housing: Black
- Adjustment: 1 click 20mm at 100m, (1/2 at 80 yds.)
- Mounting Methods: 2 Rings, 34mm, (1.34)
- Temperature Range: -30 - +60C, (-20 - +140F)
- Water Resistance: submersible to Fully waterproof
- Radioactive Components Used: None
- Length: 9.0"
- Maximum Distance Between Rings: 5.9"
- Minimum Distance Between Rings: 1.77"
- Objective Diameter: 1.85"
- Tube Diameter: 1.34"
- Weight (sight only): 9.2 oz.
* 1 MOA 30mm @ 100 meters 1 at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at start-up setting (7).