Aimpoint Micro-series sights are small, light and rugged red dot sights developed for hunting, sport shooting, military and law enforcement applications.
Aimpoint red dot sights are designed for the "two eyes open" method, which greatly enhances situational awareness and target acquistion speed. Thanks to the parallax-free design, the dot follows the movement of the user's eye while remaining fixed on the target, eliminating any need for centering. Aimpoint sights allow for unlimited eye relief.
Micro H-2 is optimized for applications that do not require night vision compatibility.
The Micro-series sights are using the Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology(ACET), combining Aimpoint's superior accuracy and ease of use with significantly low power usage. With the Micro-series sights, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system which gives the performance of full-sized sights in the smallest possible package.
- Unlimited field of view
- Unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Extremely rugged,durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence and hit probability
- Reduced training time and ammunition consumption
- Battery life measured in years
- Working Principal: Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
- Optical Magnification: 1x, unlimited eye relief
- Clear Aperture: 18 mm
- Aiming Dot Size: 2 MOA (0.6 mRad)
- Optical Coating: Anti reflex and Band Pass coatings
- Dot Brightness: 13 settings of which 1 OFF
12 Daylight settings of which 1 Extra Bright
- Dot Color: Red(650 nm wavelength)
- Optical Signature: No forward optical signature from the dot, beyond 10 meters
- Battery Type: One 3V lithium battery CR2032
- Battery Life: More than 5 years of continuous (day and night)use at pos. 8 of 12.
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 2.7" x 1.6" x 1.4", Sight only, 3.1" x 1.6" x 1.9" with Mount and Lens Covers
- Height of optics axis: 20 mm(0.8")over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Mass H-2: 3.4 oz. Sight only, 4.8 oz. with Mount and Lens Covers
- Adjustment: ± yds. at 100 yds. in windage and elevation,1 click = 1/2" at 100 yds.
- Material Housing: High strength aluminum,hard anodized,black semi-matte
- Material Lens Cover: Thermoplastic elastomer, black, non-glare finish
- Mechanical Interface: Weaver Rail
- Temperature Range,Operating and Storage: -30°C to +60°C(-20°F to +140°F)
- Water resistance: Submersible to 15'