The Ultradyne C4 Dynamount Front Sight / Apollo S Compensator Combo features the innovative C4 Dynamount Front Sight which ensures superior accuracy by mounting to the barrel instead of a free floating handgaurd along with extending the firearms sight radius. Additionally, the purely concentric circle-within-circle sight picture of the C4 Sight System allows the shooter to see the target not cover it, enables faster sight acquisition, reduces the effect of parallax and gives the ability to consistently shoot accurately at targets that are close or at extreme distances. Increased flexibility by having windage and elevation along with the ability to index at 45 or 90 degrees make this sight the best on the market. Paired with the Apollo S which provides a balance between extreme recoil reduction and less aggressive venting of gas without sacrificing the elimination of muzzle rise. The Apollo S is perfect for shooters who want drastic recoil reduction with less perceived blast.
The APOLLO S from Ultradyne provides competition level recoil reduction and muzzle control. By using a scientific approach and studying thousands of recoil events, Ultradyne engineers have struck a balance between extreme recoil reduction, virtual elimination of muzzle rise, and less aggressive venting of gas. The Apollo S is perfect for shooters who want drastic recoil reduction with less perceived blast.
C4 Dynamount Front Sight Features:
- Dynalign Sight Picture Technology: Ultradyne exclusive alignment for accurate and immediate acquisition
- Windage-Adjustable For Zeroing: Regain full range of rear windage adjustment and guarantee center-zero operation
- Tool-Less Elevation Adjustment: Make hassle-free adjustments anywhere, anytime
- Indexable to Standard Upright or 45 Degrees For Offset Use: Dynamount allows the user to install in either standard upright or offset configuration
C4 Dynamount Folding Front Sight Specifications:
- Front Pin:
Includes 12 MOA Dynalign aperture.
8, 10, and 14 MOA Available
Standard Front Post Available
Must mount with any Ultradyne Muzzle Device
- Windage (at 21 Sight Radius):
40 MOA Total
1/2 MOA Per Click
- Elevation (at 21 Sight Radius):
28 MOA Total
1.25 MOA per 1/4 turn
4140 CrMo Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finish
7075 Aerospace Alloy, Hard Anodized
- Mass: 62g | 2.2 oz.
APOLLO S Features:
- Extreme Recoil Reduction: Class-leading performance
- 100% CNC Machined in The USA: 416 Stainless Steel with ultra-rugged salt bath nitride finish
- Dynamount Ready: Barrel mounted sight option eliminates sight deflection associated with handguard mounting
APOLLO S Specifications:
- Caliber: .223 | 5.56 or smaller
- Barrel Thread: 1/2-28 UNEF-2B
416 Stainless Steel
Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- Mounting: Shrouded Timing Nut
Brake Only: 4.4 oz.
Total: 5.2 oz.
- Wrench Flats: 13/16"