The MFR Rail Systems from Daniel Defense utilize the Keymod attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. Keymod attachment points are located on side and bottom positions of the rail and feature an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top. Its sleek bolt-up system increases strength and reduces the overall diameter of the rail making it easier to control, all while utilizing a standard AR15 barrel nut. Anti-rotation tabs come standard for ease of installation and alignment. The MFR can be used with a pinned low-profile gas block on pistol, carbine, mid-length or rifle length gas systems.
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Upper Rail
- Keymod Attachment Systems on Sides and Bottom
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- Rail Length: 10.580"
- Width: 1.56"
- Height: 1.995"
- Inside Diameter: 1.39"
- Barrel Nut: Steel (For Patented Bolt-Up System)
- Gas System Length: No
- Free Float: Yes
- Continuous Upper Rail: Yes
- Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Point: Yes
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight of Rail: 5.95 oz.
- Weight Installed: 8.0 oz. (with Mounting Hardware)