Diamondhead’s innovative VRS T-308L Free Floating Handguards - with a threaded 1913 Picatinny rail attachment system - offer an uninterrupted rail extension & handguard in perfect alignment with the host weapon’s flat top receiver.
The VRS T-308L replaces the factory delta ring and utilizes a proprietary Diamondhead barrel nut. The VRS T-308L Free Floating Handguard System provides excellent flexibility of use when adding Diamondhead’s accessory rails and bumpers (sold separately) for the required Picatinny rail-mounted accessories. Lengths: 10.25" 2351 13.5" 2352 15.0" 2353
Pair the VRS T-308 with the Diamondhead T-Brake (7.62mm) for optimal muzzle compensation & appearance.
- Designed to give a factory installed appearance to the rifle
- Proprietary replacement barrel nut included with rail that allows ?for easy installation and elimination of barrel nut timing issues
- Mounts on barrels with low profile gas block, or can replace ?fixed front sight (using basic punch & hammer) with a low profile gas ?block (not included)
- Sturdy, lightweight free float design
- Improves accuracy and provides exceptional airflow to ?keep barrel cooler
- Comfortable rounded ?triangular shape
- Flush mounted top rail giving a monolithic appearance
- Configured for Mil. Std. 1913 Picatinny rail dimensions
- Lightning-fast configuration changes
- Uninterrupted mounting surface for optics or ?other accessories
- Improves comfort and ease of shooting while allowing for ?personal modification with rail accessories (rails & bumpers)
- Customize for specific applications
- Add more rails as additional accessories are needed
- Mix full length and short rails and bumpers to suit
- Proprietary clamping system for rigid, secure attachment
- Mil. Spec. Type III anodized 6061 aluminum construction
- Combat durable
- Length: 15"
- Finish: Black