Manufacture ID: 85010
Ultra-compact, extremely light weight, high-performance LED light features the latest in power LED technology and lithium batteries for a combined performance at the top of the headlight category. New C4 LED technology produces 2 to 3 times the output of previous LEDs. The Argo HP has been specifically engineered to minimize weight and maximize run time. The light's optimized center of gravity provides maximum wearer comfort and stability during use. This light offers high and low lighting modes and is packaged with an elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap.
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- C4 LED is 2X brighter than a Super high-flux LED
- Up to 1,800 candela (peak beam intensity) 62 lumens measured system output.
- Solid Sate Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- RUN TIME: High Mode (100%): Up to 6.5 hours of runtime to the 10% output level. Low Mode (25%): Up to 30 hours of runtime to the 10% output level.
- Push button switch 1st mode: Low, 2nd mode: High
- Ultra-compact, impact-resistant housing, lightweight for maximum comfort
- 90 tilting head
- Water resistant construction with Impact resistant housing drop test verified
- 4.0 oz. with batteries (included)
- Case Material: Impact resistant ABS case available in black.
- Dimensions: Facecap diameter: 1.60 in. (4.06 cm)
- Maximum headlight width: 3.00 in. (7.52 cm)
- Maximum headlight depth: 2.00 in. (5.08 cm) including head strap and mounting plate
- Weight: 4.00 oz. (114.12 grams) weight with batteries and head strap
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens.
- Light Source: C4 premium LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output: High mode: Up to 1,800 candela peak central intensity and 62 lumens measured system output.
- Low Mode: Up to 400 candela peak central intensity and 16 lumens measured system output.
Warranty: Bulletproof warranty. All Streamlight flashlights, lanterns and head lights carry a no-quibble warranty that's honored at Authorized Service Centers around the world.