Manufacture ID: 14067
Streamlight Sidewinder Rescue Aviation Model, Clam Package
The Sidewinder Rescue is a slim, lightweight personal light that can be used as a life-saving
beacon in times of distress. A 185 articulating head features a slide-in-place diffuser that
projects omni-directional light so you can be seen from almost anywhere.
- Two "AA" alkaline batteries (included) provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Also accepts
two AA lithium for extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity
indication on body facilitates battery replacement in the dark. Battery compartment cap tethered to prevent loss of
- Aluminum plate provides flat surface to adhere Velcro for attaching to helmet.
- Paracord lanyard provides extra security from loss of the light and also allows it to be worn around the neck.
Additionally, it can enhance air-to-ground visibility when the light is turned on and spun overhead like a lasso
in a circular pattern to increase the likelihood of being spotted by a search and rescue team.
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source. Double-click of push-button initiates high output
strobe of selected illumination source tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position.
- Pull-to-turn rotary selector knob for LED selection prevents accidental mode changes
- Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in four discrete steps double-click push button for strobe
(all LED colors have a strobe function) all functions can be performed one-handed.
- IPX7-rated design waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-ring and gasket-sealed openings for waterproof operation.
Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- Four LEDs provide all of the colors you need for a distress marker - no need to use filters that can get lost or broken
- White C4 LED for bright light: 55 lumens 1,175 candela 69m beam distance
- Blue LED (470 nm peak wavelength ) alerts friendly forces distinguishes strobe from ground fire: 1.8 lumens 130 candela
23m beam distance.
- IR LED (880 nm peak wavelength) for covert operations: 25mW/sr (min) radiant intensity.
- Green LED (527 nm peak wavelength ) to help preserve night vision: 4.5 lumens 68 candela.
- 16m beam distance.
- All LEDs provide unidirectional light for general lighting needs and omni-directional light when using the slide-in-place
- Diffuser provides omni-directional light per CID A-A-59176 (formerly MIL-SPEC MIL-L-38217D).
- High-impact, super-tough, nylon cases offers exceptional durability and weather resistance gasket-sealed, unbreakable
polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating.
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested
- Assembled in USA"
- Flash rate: 110 bpm (default) push and hold button to achieve 50 bpm.
- L x W x D: 2.34" x 1.08" x 4.65" (5.94 x 2.74 x 11.81 cm)
- Weight: Lithium 4.38 oz (124 g) Alkaline 5.02 oz (142 g)
- Color: Coyote