Manufacture ID: 69216
Streamlight TLR-1 HPL Remote with Rail Locating Key for 1913 Picatinny Rails, Remote Door Switch and Remote Switch.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch (standard switch only)
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons; Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Operating temperature: -40F to +120F
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Strobe mode can be enabled/disabled
- Long gun kit features a thumbscrew for fast, easy, no-tools-necessary attachment
- Material/Lens: Machined Aluminum Construction with Anodized Finish; Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens with Scratch Resistant Coating. O-Ring Sealed
- Battery: Two 3V CR123A Lithium Batteries (Included)- Color: Black
- C4 LED Technology, Impervious to Shock with a 50,000 Hours Lifetime
- 48,000 Candela Peak Beam Intensity; 775 Lumens; 438m Beam Distance; Runs 1.75 Hours
- Deep Dish Parabolic Reflector Produces a Long Range Targeting Beam with Optimum Peripheral Illumination
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous Momentary/Steady On-Off
- Remote Switch: Momentary/Steady On-Off and Port Plug for Remote Switch Assembly
- Double Tap of Momentary Paddle within 0.4 Seconds Activates Strobe
- Length: 5 1/4"
- Body Width: 1.44"
- Head Diameter: 2.20"
- Weight: 5.56 oz