TacStar’s Carbon Fiber Handguards are a rugged, highly functional addition to your AR. Carbon fiber offers an unbeatable strength to weight ratio, offering durability and toughness to go along with their light weight and good looks. Unlike Handguards made of aluminum and other materials, carbon fiber Handguards stay cool to the touch even with extensive firing. The fully free floating octagon Handguards are equipped with multiple cooling slots and accessory mounting points. The mounting points will accept any M-LOK style mounting hardware used with accessories such as slings, bi-pods, lights or vertical grips. Additionally the Handguards are equipped with a forward mounted Picatinny rail to attach sights. The Handguard attaches to the rifle using an innovative aluminum mounting sleeve. The sleeve simply clamps over the existing barrel nut meaning no special tools are needed for installation. Handguards are available in Carbine (10”), Mid (12”) and Rifle (15”) lengths to cover any standard gas port location.
- Made of durable, tough and light weigh carbon fiber
- Free floating design
- Stays cool to the touch, even with extensive firing
- Multiple cooling slots and mounting points
- Accepts M-LOK equipped mounting hardware
- Equipped with Picatinny rail for sight mounting
- Easy installation. Barrel nut does not need to be removed
- Fits: AR-15
- Handguard Length: 10"
- Color: Black