The Trijicon MRO (Miniature Rifle Optic) Red Dot Sight allows you to shoot with your head up and both eyes open to maximize situational awareness by eliminating blind spots. Infinite eye relief and a 2 MOA red dot reticle provide rapid target acquisition. This is an especially useful tactical sight for shooting from non-standard or awkward positions. The ambidextrous positioned brightness control has 8 settings, with the off switch in the mid position. Windage and elevation adjust in ½ MOA clicks without special tools. The adjustment dials are fully protected to maintain zero during rough use and do not require caps. The hard-anodized, 7075-T6 forged aluminum housing is fully sealed, and waterproof down to 100'. The Trijicon MRO Red Dot Sight runs on 1 CR2032 Lithium battery for up to 5 years of continuous use at setting 5 of 8.
The Trijicon MRO tactical sight with dual mount comes with a low mount, and a 1/3 co-witness mount. Both mounts attach to standard Picatinny rails.
- Shoot while maintaining situational awareness
- Rapid target acquisition
- 2 MOA red dot reticle
- Infinite eye relief
- 8 brightness control settings
- low mount, and
- 1/3 co-witness mount adapter
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens: 25mm
- Clear Aperture: 0.805"
- Adjustments: 1/2 MOA per click
- Adjustment Range (Windage): 70 moa Total Travel
- Adjustment Range (Elevation): 70 MOA Total Travel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.6" x 1.7" x 2.0"
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Illumination Source: LED Powered by a CR2032 Battery
- Battery Life: 5 years of continuous use on Dat Setting 3(5 of 8) at 70°
- Waterproof Depth: 100'
- Brightness Settings: 8 Total Settings (2 for use with Night Vision devices, 6 Day Settings,of Which 1 is Super Bright)
- Housing Material: 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Black