From the legendary ACOG family of products, the LED ACOG is the first to offer user-selectable brightness controls. Users can select from six adjustable brightness levels with an "off" between each setting, allowing the operator to determine how much to illuminate the reticle - even in transitional lighting. Powered by a single AA battery, the LED ACOG can run for over 12,000 continuous hours (on setting #4). Like all ACOG models, it is forged from rugged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum, resulting in a nearly indestructible sighting system and electronics that offer outstanding reliability. Users can select multiple bullet drop compensating and ranging reticle options. Fully night vision device compatible, the Trijicon 4x32 LED ACOG is also compatible with most other 4x32 ACOG accessories available.
The TA02-C-100558 comes paired with a 3.25 MOA Ruggedized Miniature Reflex (RMR) Type 2 LED red dot sight (RM01). The 4x32 LED ACOG body has been optimized by moving the RMR Type 2 mount forward to maximize RMR Type 2 performance in conjunction with the ACOG.
- 1 3.25 MOA RMR Type 2
- 1 Thumbscrew Flattop Adapter (TA51)
- 1 AA Battery
- 1 Lenspen (TA56)
- 1 Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E)
- 1 Lanyard Assembly for Battery Cap
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Size: 32mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Length: 6.0"
- Weight: 19.3 oz. w/mount and RMR
- Illumination Source: LED
- Reticle Pattern: Crosshair
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Night Reticle Color: Red
- Calibration: 0.223
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 1.5"
- Exit Pupil: 8mm
- Field of View (Degrees): 7
- Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 36.8
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 2
- Mount Comes With: TA51
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Batteries: Single AA Lithium or Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: Over 12,000 hours on setting #4 using supplied alkaline battery at 21ºC (70ºF)