The military’s need for a magnified, self-luminous tactical sight that enhances target identification and increases hit probability on extended-range shots has given rise to the Trijicon ACOG 6x48. Powered by Trijicon’s patented fiber optics and tritium-based technology, the TA648-D-100562 ACOG reticle features a red chevron aiming point. It also incorporates a bullet drop compensator (BDC) with additional aiming points estimated for trajectory of the .50BMG round out to 1800 meters. To further improve target acquisition and hit potential, the ACOG 6x48 incorporates Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) - a revolutionary both-eyes-open method of aiming. Like other members of the Trijicon ACOG line, the ACOG 6x48 is battery free and waterproof to 500'. This model of the 6x48 ACOG features an 6.5 MOA RMR Type 2.
- 1 6.5 MOA RMR Type 2 Red Dot Sight
- 1 Picatinny Rail Adapter (TA75)
- 1 LENSPEN (TA56)
- 1 Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA107)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- Magnification: 6x
- Objective Size: 48mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Length: 9"
- Weight: 39.3 oz. w/out RMR
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Chevron w/ Target Reference System
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Night Reticle Color: Red
- Calibration: .50 BMG
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 2.7"
- Exit Pupil: 8mm
- Field of View (Degrees): 3.3
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 17'
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 4"
- Mount: TA75
- Mount Comes With: TA75
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum